ABOUT THIS MACHINE
The Site Cut 10 is a 240V plasma cutting system produced using the latest inverter technology. It has a built in air compressor - eliminating the need for external air compressor. The Site Cut 10 produces a high temperature plasma stream, enabling effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc .
The Site Cut 10 is equipped with a high quality Plasma Torch developed specifically to provide a non HF start of the plasma arc for reduced interference to other electronics .
The Site Cut 10 has outstanding performance with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, the pilot arc control provides uninterrupted cutting across gaps such as in expanded mesh. The Site Cut 10 is ideal for a wide range of applications including sheet metal contractors and fabricators, plumbing, site work, automotive, ducting work, farm maintenance and metal artwork industries.
The Site Cut 10 is packaged with a tough PT-25C Plasma Torch including parts package, earth lead and air regulator. The fitted PT-25C plasma torch is the latest in plasma torch design and provides drag tip technology allowing constant contact with the work piece during the cutting process providing fast accurate cuts with minimal material distortion. The Site Cut 10 is the ultimate in plasma cutting portability.
• Built-in air compressor eliminating the need for external air compressor
• Produces high temperature plasma stream, enabling effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminium brass etc
• Site Cut 10 Inverter Plasma Cutter
• 4 metre PT-25C Plasma torch
• 4M Earth lead 10/25 Dinse style connection