We offer a market leading shipping system that is specially geared for online shopping
eWelders.com.au was born out of a desire to create a convenient, comprehensive and well priced online welding shop that the whole of Australia has access to. We therefore go above and beyond in order to give you the best nation-wide shipping systems on the internet. Whether you live in Sydney, or in one of the most remote corners of our vast country, we can deliver any of our products to you. See what our customers think about the speed and accuracy of our delivery.
Because of the volumes of products we sell we enjoy very competitive shipping prices from our freight companies. We do not mark these prices up in an attempt to make money on shipping like other sites do. Instead we pass our discounted rates on to you. It's all part of our goal of providing a convenient and affordable online welding shop for the whole of Australia.
We work with multiple freight companies and offer instant shipping quotes to your home or workplace. We sell thousands of welders every year so we are experienced at providing freight solution that are both cheap and efficient. If you live in a rural area and aren't happy with the shipping price we provide, give us a call and we'll see if we can do better. We may be able to arrange a depot pick-up from a nearby location to save you money.
Here is an outline of how our delivery system works at eWelders:
- Upon the completion of your online order with eWelders you will recieve a confirmation email almost immediately. The dispatch and delivery process will begin at this point.
- We will also also email you a full reciept for your purchase within 48 hours.
- Once your delivery is picked up by the freight company you will receive a tracking number and notification, allowing you to follow the process.
- Our Freight company will delivery your product to your home or your workplace between 8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday within your timezone.
- The delivery will take place within approximately 2-7 business days of your order date. Larger items may take up to 10 business days to be delivered.
- eWelders tracks all orders for its customers and will send these tracking details on to you in most cases. Occasionally the product manufacturer will use its own courier and ship directly to you in order to save you money. In these cases we won't provide tracking details but will give you an accurate estimation of when the product will arrive.
Your goods are fully insured throughout the delivery process and you won't be left high and dry if there item is damaged in transit. All of our large welders are delivered on pallets to protect the machine during the delivery process and the instance of freight damage is almost zero. We do ask that you inspect the box the product comes in before you sign for the delivery. If you suspect damage, do not sign for the delivery and let the driver know. THis will make the insurance process smoother.
Buying from multiple suppliers in one transaction
This isn't a problem at all. Your products may be shipped from multiple locations and arrive in separate shipments. One of our customer service representatives will personally correspond with you by phone to keep you updated on the status of your deliveries.
Free Metro Shipping
For the purposes of our Free Metro Shipping promotions we classify Metro to be the greater metropolitan areas of Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. The classification of which post codes fall within these boundaries is in accordance with our freight suppliers.
hin these boundaries is in accordance with our freight suppliers.
Bulky Items may need to be delivered on a skid or pallet. In these instances our drivers will be required to bring a vehincle with a tailgate to residential addresses and these deliveris will incur an additional tailgate fee. If ordering a large industiral machine, we prefer that you supply a commercial delivery address with a forklift on-hand for unloading. We reserve the right to pass-on additional tailgate fees we ocur, or, to deliver items to your nearest depot, in the event that you provide a residential address for a product or products being delivered on a pallet. We will contact you if this is the case.
All shipping pricing given on this website is an estimate. In the case where actual shipping quotes from the freight service providers exceed the estimate given by this website at the time of customer payment, eWelders reserve the right to contact you (the customer) after the time of payment on this website, and quote a higher price for shipping. At this point you eWelders will honour all requests for refund, or arrange for payment of the difference between the estimated freight cost, and the higher freight cost. Delivery to rural customers can often prove very expensive, and this policy is in place to ensure eWelders is kept sustainable as a business, so we can continue to delivery our products to you, our valued customer, at a competitive price.