Delivery and Pick Up
We offer a market leading shipping system that is specially geared to help our customers
eWelders.com.au was born out of a desire to create a convenient, comprehensive and well priced online welding shop that the whole of Australia has access to. We therefore go above and beyond in order to give you the best nation-wide shipping systems on the internet. Whether you live in Sydney, or in one of the most remote corners of our vast country, we can deliver any of our products to you. See what our customers say about the speed and accuracy of our delivery.
Because of the volume of products we sell, we enjoy very competitive shipping prices from our freight companies. We do not mark these prices up in an attempt to make money on shipping like other sites do. Instead, we pass our discounted rates on to you. It's all part of our goal of providing a convenient and affordable online welding shop for the whole of Australia.
We work with multiple freight companies and offer instant shipping quotes to your home or workplace. We sell thousands of welding products every year so we are experienced at providing freight solution that are both cheap and efficient. If you live in a rural area and aren't happy with the shipping price we provide, give us a call and we'll see if we can do better. We may be able to arrange a depot pick-up from a nearby location to save you money.
Here is an outline of how our delivery system works at eWelders:
- Upon the completion of your online order with eWelders you will recieve a confirmation email almost immediately. The dispatch and delivery process will begin at this point.
- You will also receive a Tax Invoice upon completion of your online order emailed to your nominated address.
- Our Freight company will deliver your product to your nominated home or your workplace between 8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday within your timezone.
- The delivery will take place within approximately 2-7 business days of your order date. Larger items may take up to 10 business days to be delivered.
- eWelders tracks all orders for its customers and will send these tracking details on to you, in most cases. Occasionally the product manufacturer will use its own courier and ship directly to you in order to save you money. In these cases we won't provide tracking details.
Your goods are fully insured throughout the delivery process and you won't be left high and dry if there item is damaged in transit. All of our large welders are delivered on pallets to protect the machine during the delivery process and the instance of freight damage is almost zero. We do ask that you inspect the box the product comes in before you sign for the delivery. If you suspect damage, do not sign for the delivery and let the driver know. This will make the insurance process smoother.
Buying from multiple suppliers in one transaction
This isn't a problem at all. Your products may be shipped from multiple locations and arrive in separate shipments. One of our customer service representatives will personally correspond with you by phone to keep you updated on the status of your deliveries.
Free Shipping promotions
For the purposes of our Free Shipping promotions we ship free on orders under 25kg to metropolitan Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast and Perth plus some parts of NSW, VIC and QLD. The classification of which post codes fall within these boundaries is in accordance with our freight suppliers. If your postcode falls outside of these areas we can not offer free freight due to the cost of delivery.
During Free Shipping Promotions exclusions apply. As a guide, orders over 25kg in total may attract additional shipping charges. Customers will be contacted before shipping regarding additional charges. Please contact [email protected] for further information about costs.
eWelders reserves the right to change or withdraw free shipping promotions at any time without notice.